What's on offer
Job Title: Receptionist/Administrator
Location: London EC1
Salary: £21,000-£24,000 doe
Benefits: 23 days holiday, company pension scheme, income protection, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
Start date: ASAP
Client & the role
Eddison Knight are working with a client who provide innovative solutions for document management and supports digital and hardcopy document requirements. Our client now requires a bright and charismatic individual to join them as a Receptionist and Administrator. You will manage and facilitate the smooth running of the reception area, including general office and admin support duties.
- Be the first point of contact on the front desk to greet clients and suppliers daily.
- Professionally deal with members of the public, face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Undertake administrative duties such as arranging post, courier services, filing, archiving and ordering office related items.
- Book meetings and distribute associated paperwork.
- Booking relevant training courses for staff.
- Organise and confirm all travel arrangements for management team.
- Arrange all company social events such as company and team events.
- Manage office compliance, training and renewals regarding H&S, fire and first aid.
- Distributing office related documents to the wider team.
- Prepare meeting rooms with refreshments for meetings or lunches.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within office administration support and reception.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Microsoft Office (all) – intermediate level.
- Educated to A’ Level standard or equivalent.
Who they're looking for
- Someone who is confident, clear, articulate, friendly and presentable.
- Proactive in their work approach, and always willing to lend a hand to help reach team goals.
- Excellent communication skills with a very high attention to detail.