Job Title: Helpdesk Operative
Location: London EC1
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 doe
Benefits: 23 days holiday, company pension scheme, income protection, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
Start date: ASAP
Client & the role
Eddison Knight are working with a client who provide innovative solutions for document management and supports digital and hardcopy document requirements. Our client now requires a bright and charismatic individual to join them as a Helpdesk operative. You will own responsibility for the managing of incidents reported by customers via a helpdesk ticketing system.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues with printers and resolving over the phone
- Logging engineer calls and following through to resolution, ensuring SLAs are met
- Identifying and troubleshooting communication problems with the reporting software
- Verifying consumable tickets and generating orders
- Setting up customers and assets in helpdesk tool
- Raising queries with third party service suppliers
- Generating monthly billing information from the ticketing system
- Proactively following up on outstanding customer escalations and following through to resolution
- Contacting customers with ETA’s and ensuring engineers are meeting contracted response times
Skills and experience
- Ideally a minimum 18 months experience in a similar environment, a professional telephone manner and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Full training will be given, however the ability to demonstrate previous experience of communicating with customers in high-pressure situations would be advantageous.
- Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good attention to detail, be well organised and understand how to work to tight and demanding timescales.
- Microsoft Office (all) – intermediate level
- Educated to A’ Level standard or equivalent as a minimum
Who they're looking for
- Someone who has excellent personal competencies in the following:
- Communication and Interpersonal Understanding
- Striving for Achievement
- Work Management
- Team working
- Organisational Awareness
All shortlisted applications are acknowledged within 48 hours
Eddison Knight Recruitment has been retained on behalf of the hiring company to find, prepare and recommend resourcing solutions. By sending us our CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.